How do you know when it’s time to replace your existing roof? Well, the truth is, you can’t really know for sure. That’s why we offer you a no cost, no obligation estimate. See, when it comes to something as important as your roof, you need a professional diagnosis from a reliable roofing contractor. And that’s exactly what Guardian Roof Systems can give you.
How We Approach Your Job
- Inspecting your roof —If we find that you don’t need roof work done, no harm no foul. We’ll shake your hand and move along. On the other hand, if you need work, we determine the extent of the damage and develop an estimate.
- Filing a claim with your insurance company —Once you’ve approved the estimate, we’ll contact your insurance company and file the claim for you, saving you time and headaches.
- Meeting with your adjuster —When the insurance adjuster comes out, we’ll be there to show them around, making sure no stone is left unturned. And if they don’t agree with your claim, we’ll keep on them until you get what you deserve.
- Physically replacing your roof —Once everything is in place, we’ll rip off your old roof and replace it.
Giving You The Best Materials For Your BuckAs a CertainTeed certified roofing company, we only use the best materials available. So you get:
- A complete roofing system—“High end materials” doesn’t just mean shingles. It means decking, felt paper—basically anything we use during roof replacements is top of the line.
- Higher grade materials than the other guy—Most roofing companies charge fees to upgrade materials. The materials we use on your roof at no extra cost surpass those that 90% of other companies utilize. That means you get a stronger roof at a competitive price.
- A rock solid warranty—Not only are our materials guaranteed with a 1 year no-leak warranty, but we also offer 3, 4, and 5 star warranties through CertainTeed.